Kilmacrennan Leiter Presbyterian
Kilmacrennan is a small village on the way from Letterkenny to Dunfanaghy, and the Presbyterian Church is located on the Letterkenny side about a mile into the countryside. Its first minister was Robert Drummond, who worked there from 1702 - 1712. The present church building dates from 1846.
We are a joint charge with Ramelton congregation which is just five miles away. There is a small but enthusiastic Sunday School, a joint Girls' Brigade Company that meets in the Church of Ireland hall and a Presbyterian Women's Association. Joint Bible studies and special services are held throughout the year with Ramelton congregation.
The majority of people are involved in farming and some are employed in local businesses in Letterkenny.
Click here for a link to the Presbyterian Church in Ireland Web site.
On R238 from Derry to Buncrana at Tooban, Burnfoot
Fahan, Via Lifford, Co. Donegal
Republic of Ireland EIRCode F93 XY65
ROI Registered Charity Number (RCN): 20205867