Nuacht - News
A News Sheet and Order of Service is prepared each Saturday evening for the Sunday service next morning.
INVITATION TO 300TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS
You will be very welcome at any or all of our special events.
• George Conn, McCormick Farm Machinery Story. 7.30pm Sat 19 Jan. 19
• Evenings of Prayer, Mon 20 to Thur 24 Jan. 19
• Congregational Meal, Church Hall. 7pm Fri 25 Jan. 19
• Children’s Club. Morning Sat 26 Jan. 19
• Youth Night. 7.30pm Sat 26 Jan. 19
• Anniversary morning service. 10am Sun 27 Jan. 19
• Combined choir & mother of boxer Katie Tayler 7.30pm Sun 27 Jan. 19
• Invited community guests for tea in Hall. 7pm Mon 28 Jan. 19
• Anniversary evening meeting 8pm Mon 28 Jan. 19
• GP Walter Boyd speak on depression. 8pm Tue 29 Jan. 19
• Jamie Williamson of New Irish Arts. 8pm Wed 30 Jan. 19
• Londonderry male Voice Choir? 8pm Thur 31 Jan. 19
• George Barkley? 8pm Fri 1 Feb. 19
• Ballybay Boys. 8pm Sat 2 Feb. 19
• Morning service and closing services. 10am and 7.30pm Sun 3 Feb. 19
www.fahanchurch.org From NI 078 1367 3874 from Donegal 0044 78 1367 3874
YPC 2019 in Lisneal College, Derry/ Londonderry from Friday 4th January to Sunday 6th January 2019 each evening at 8pm.
Speaker: Rev Darran McCorriston speaking on ‘Best News Ever’. What's so good about the gospel? Studies in 1 Corinthians 15 v 3-7. Worship led by: The Andy Lamberton Band. Designed for YOUTH, intended for all.
Prayer Meeting each evening at 7.30pm. Your prayers count.
The Source Coffee Bar each night of YPC until 9.45pm. Join your friends after the main meeting for Hot chocolate & Cookies and other treats.
YPC Ladies Coffee Morning
In the White Horse Hotel at 10.30am on Saturday 5th January 2019.
The saucer is a party-ring biscuit, a marshmallow for the cup, chocolate button on top and half a polo-mint for the handle.
Click here for other Fahan recipes.
The Christian Institute WEB Site.
Click on top left of this page
"The Christian Institute RSS News Feed" to get live news streaming of current issues.
Engineering and shipping Jobs vacancies on board Logos Hope. OM. We are looking for a Sales Director for our Literature Ministry based in the USA and a Chief Information Officer to be based in the UK. We also still need a Senior Engineer and a Deck Officer to keep Logos Hope sailing. See all the current openings on our website.
Missionary Aviation Fellowship job vacancies:
Ground Operations Manager, Deputy Director of Maintenance and Mission Pilots.
Services for Deaf.
Monthly Sunday Services for the Deaf on the first Sunday of each month at 11.30am from September to May (except December) in Ballykelly Presbyterian Church Halls. Services in association with NI Deaf Association, will be 'signed' and with PowerPoint. Please contact Rev. Alan Wilson for details.
The announcement sheet mentioned above contains the latest information for the Church members covering community events and Church activities. A summary of the Sermon notes is normally included. Click on the link above for a copy of this weeks news, sermon points and Order of Service.
If you wish to submit an article, community notice or announcement to be considered for publication:
Please e-mail the office or ring UK mobile 078 1367 3874 before 7pm on the Saturday evening.
We are located on the Burnfoot side of Fahan at EIRCode F93 TE28.
On R238 from Derry to Buncrana at Tooban, Burnfoot
Republic of Ireland F93 XY65