Why do we offer prayer?
· Praying with and for each other is a Biblical principal which we should want to embrace; we really do need prayer and it is a wonderful act of faith, trust, obedience and vulnerability; it shows off the gospel in how we depend on God and not just ourselves.
· We want to see prayer become naturalised and normalised within our faith family, where it is the natural instinctive faith response to living in this broken fallen world and not merely a last resort reaction.
· All things prayed for will be held in confidence (confidentiality is assured provided nothing of an illegal nature arises).
· There is no need to feel embarrassed or ashamed in coming forward for or asking for prayer. We were never meant to live the Christian life on our own, we are called to bear each other’s burdens and bring our lives together before the Lord.
· Things prayed for will not be followed up on unless you initiate such discussion.
On R238 from Derry to Buncrana at Tooban, Burnfoot
Fahan, Via Lifford, Co. Donegal
Republic of Ireland EIRCode F93 XY65
ROI Registered Charity Number (RCN): 20205867