Bread Cheese Lunch
We normally have a family Bread & Cheese Lunch each year after the spring Communion Service. Normally a visiting guest speaks to the adults and children with an opportunity to donate to the focused worthy cause . This is followed by soup, rolls and trifle.
Previous organisations who have taken part include:
- Fahan and Inch Community Care
- UCB Radio.
- OM Ireland (Mike and Aster Mullins) .
- Andrew & Ruth (editor of VOX) Garvey-Williams.
- Ruth Lockhart of Child Evangelism Fellowship.
- National Association for the Blind of Ireland. (Danny Cahill).
- Roulstons work with PCI at Honi farm in Kenya (Ian Lamberton).
- Gideons International (James McKean).
- Ladybird Trust (Jonathan and Lauri Lamberton).
- DOULOS line up team.
On R238 from Derry to Buncrana at Tooban, Burnfoot
Republic of Ireland F93 XY65